hello teresa;

In a message dated 1998/10/28  21:50:54, you write:
>snake oil and they samelled a rat. I have never had my
>experience negated so wrecklessly! A more judicious
>approach would be to interview the 30 patients on the program
>and adk to see letters from their Neurologist. I have a policy
>of studying the issue before I  form an opinion.

i am the 'someone'
who 'recklessly' referred to your apparent 'snake oil' method
[apparent to me at any rate] of promoting sales of a product
'judiciously', i did not refer to the product as 'snake oil'

i also said that i would love to be proved wrong
are you about to do that?

i see no need to 'interview' the supposed 30 patients on the program
how about sending us the results of any clinical studies?

how about answering the questions i have already asked you directly?

>Let me reproduce Richard's Neurologists letter. His
>address is P.O. Box 1200 Santa Barbara, Ca (3102
>...Yours Truly,  Paul Willis, M.D.

does this 'neurologist' have a street address and a phone number?

>Dr. Willis also prescribed natural dopamine  for Richard
>to be paid by the HMO.

which 'pharmacy' filled this prescription?
which 'HMO' paid for it?

>Someone questioned my motives.
>No I am not getting kick backs .

i am the 'someone' who asked if you have 'any' financial interest
in the product you appear to be promoting
i did not ask about 'kick backs'

>I do care about people. I am a health care practitioner

oh
what do you do?
and where?

>Again the researchers name is Dr.... 01144....

interesting that you have avoided answering any direct questions
but still managed to make another sales pitch
and mention a name and phone number
again

i refuse to give you any more free advertising

if you really can prove me wrong in my concerns
about unscrupulous hucksters
preying on my friends with whom
i share this so far incurable, degenerative, and progressive condition,
i would be thrilled to bits!
as would all 1600 of this cyber-family, i am sure!

so what are you waiting for?

your cyber-sibling

janet

janet paterson - 51 now / 41 dx / 37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/