Dear friend ,

IMHO I do agree with Rita criticisms since Parade's article as the majority of
the midia and press in general ( such as was given recently in the Times ) gives
a distorted view of the real problems of PD . This contributes to the up to
present uneducated view of the problem  by the general public that is not
certanily the case in other deseases as for instance the Aids , etc.

Perhaps in part that is due to fact that the midia to tends to the side of
sensacioalism.

Regards ,

--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +