------=_NextPart_000_0064_01BE05CD.241BF880

A lady about seven months pregnant got on a bus.
>She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at
>her. She immediately moved to another seat.
>
>This time the smile turned into a grin, so she
>moved again. The man seemed more amused.
>
>When on the fourth move, the man burst out
>laughing. She complained to the driver and had
>the man arrested. The case came up in court.
>
>The judge asked the man what he had to say for himself.
>
>The main replied, "Well your Honor, it was like this,
>When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but
>notice her condition. She sat under a sign that said,
>"The Gold Dust Twins are coming" and I had to smile.
>
>Then she moved and sat under a sign that said,
>"Sloan's Liniment will reduce the swelling" and I
>had to grin.
>
>Then she placed herself under a sign that said,
>"William's Big Stick Did the Trick" and I could
>hardly control myself.
>
>BUT....when she moved the fourth time and sat
>under a sign that said, "Goodyear Rubber could
>have prevented this accident." I laughed out loud.
>
>"Case Dismissed" said the Judge.

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01BE05CD.241BF880

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>A lady about seven months pregnant got on a bus.<BR>&gt;She noticed =
the man=20
opposite her was smiling at<BR>&gt;her. She immediately moved to another =

seat.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;This time the smile turned into a grin, so =
she<BR>&gt;moved=20
again. The man seemed more amused.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;When on the fourth =
move, the=20
man burst out<BR>&gt;laughing. She complained to the driver and =
had<BR>&gt;the=20
man arrested. The case came up in court.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;The judge asked =
the man=20
what he had to say for himself.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;The main replied, =
&quot;Well your=20
Honor, it was like this,<BR>&gt;When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't =
help=20
but<BR>&gt;notice her condition. She sat under a sign that=20
said,<BR>&gt;&quot;The Gold Dust Twins are coming&quot; and I had to=20
smile.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Then she moved and sat under a sign that=20
said,<BR>&gt;&quot;Sloan's Liniment will reduce the swelling&quot; and=20
I<BR>&gt;had to grin.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Then she placed herself under a =
sign that=20
said,<BR>&gt;&quot;William's Big Stick Did the Trick&quot; and I=20
could<BR>&gt;hardly control myself.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;BUT....when she moved =
the=20
fourth time and sat<BR>&gt;under a sign that said, &quot;Goodyear Rubber =

could<BR>&gt;have prevented this accident.&quot; I laughed out=20
loud.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;&quot;Case Dismissed&quot; said the=20
Judge.<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01BE05CD.241BF880--