At the end of the day my shoulders are painfully sore.  I have tried a
heating pad and hot baths, and then a was offered the loan of a mattress
and pillow with magnets.  I was sketical about their effectiveness, and
surprised at how they helped me.  The magnets promote circulation and
generate heat and each morning after sleeping on this mattress I am
refreshed and ready to begin another day.  Has anyone else experimented
with magnets?

I did some research and there are a number of medical studies that have
shown their effectiveness in treating varioius injuries and pain in
general.

Rose