>> "turn left at the 1st  star - then straight on 'til morning".

-----------------------

>I thought those were the directions to Never-never Land - at least
>that's what Wendy, Michael and John said!

Spot on Hilary - hence my putting it in quotes.  If followed closely the
instructions will lead you to Darwin, the capital of the Northern Territory,
aka the Never Never. The place is full of Wendys, Michael's, John's,
Peter's, Bruce's and Sheila's.  There is even a Captain Hook somewhere in
the picture (or was that Captain Cook?).

Unfortunately I have never (never) met a Tinker Bell.  I suspect Barrie made
her up.

Dennis :)