Lanier Maddux -  Oh how great to be in Tennessee (or N.E.Gergia) these
beautiful fall days.  We are there this time of year in a second home most
years so your post really made us nostalgic.
        What I'm writing about is all the calls and E-mails I have gotten this
morning about the Parade article.  I don't have it yet but  we are 3 hours
behind the South so we've heard from down there and the calls here have begun.
It must be a good article and most of all, believe it will be one more way to
put PD into the minds of people.
        These are exciting and hopeful days.     helenjc