Be on the lookout for people like this. You don't have to do anything to
eliminate them from the gene pool, they will take care of that by
themselves.

I guess I like to collect these type stories in order to convince myself
that the stupid things I have done in my life weren't really so bad!

Maybe there is some unknown brain disease out there we do not yet know
about!
Absentia de Commonis Sensesus?
Sure seems to afflict a lot of people! Should the NIH be funding research
into this?

1. Police in Wichita, Kansas, arrested a 22-year-old man at an
airport hotel after he tried to pass two (counterfeit) $16 bills.

2. A man in Johannesburg, South Africa, shot his 49-year-old
friend in the face,  seriously wounding him, while the two
practiced shooting beer cans off each other's head.

3. A company trying to continue its five-year perfect safety
record showed its workers a film aimed at encouraging the use of
safety goggles on the job. According to Industrial Machinery
News, the film's depiction of gory industrial accidents was so
graphic that twenty-five workers suffered minor injuries in their
rush to leave the screening  room.  Thirteen others fainted, and
one man required seven stitches after he cut his head falling
off a chair while watching the film.

4. The Chico, California, City Council enacted a ban on nuclear
weapons, setting a $500 fine for anyone detonating one within
city limits.

5. A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in St. Louis
but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians
had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries
and back pain.

6. A convict broke out of jail in Washington DC, then a few days
later he accompanied his girlfriend to her trial for robbery.  At
lunch, he went out for a sandwich.  She needed to see him, and
thus had him paged. Police officers recognized his name and
arrested him as he returned to the courthouse in a car he had
stolen over the lunch hour.

7. Police in Radnor, Pennsylvania, interrogated a suspect by
placing a metal colander on his head and connecting it with wires
to a photocopy machine. The message "He's lying" was placed in
the copier, and police pressed the copy button each time they
thought the suspect wasn't telling the truth. Believing the
"lie detector" was working, the suspect confessed.

8. When two service station attendants in Ionia, Michigan,
refused to hand over the cash to an intoxicated robber, the man
threatened to call the police. They still refused, so the robber
called the police and was arrested.

9. A Los Angeles man who later said he was "tired of walking,"
stole a steamroller and led police on a 5 mph chase until an
officer stepped aboard and brought the vehicle to a stop.

10. An award should go to the United Airlines gate agent in
Denver for being smart and funny, and making her point, when
confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as
cargo. During the final days at Denver's old Stapleton airport,
a crowded United flight was canceled.
    A single agent was rebooking a long line of inconvenienced
travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the
desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I
HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS."
The agent replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help
you, but I've got to help these folks first, and I'm sure we'll
be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed.
He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear,
"Do you have any idea who I am?"
    Without hesitating, the gate agent smiled and grabbed her
public address microphone. "May I have your attention please?"
she began, her voice bellowing throughout the terminal. "We have
a passenger here at the gate WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS.
If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to the
gate."  With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically,
the man glared at the United agent, gritted his teeth and said
a not very nice thing. Without flinching, she smiled and said,
"I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to stand in line for that too."
    The man retreated as the people in line continued laughing
at him.