judith richards wrote:
> I take 800 IU daily for toe cramps, but it seems to me that there was a
> caution posted as to how much vitamin E much one should, perhaps under
> certain circumstances. Hopefully, Kathrynne Holden will have the answer.
> :)

Vitamin E is one of the safest vitamins to use in large doses. However,
I don't like to generalize recommendations, as it has blood-thinning
properties, and could be dangerous for people with a family history of
hemorrhagic stroke, or those who use warfarin, daily aspirin, or other
medications that affect blood clotting ability.

Best regards,
Kathrynne
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD