From: Larry Gross <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, November 06, 1998 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: Sore necks, shoulders and other areas

Edie,
There are many companies selling magnets and some are better than
others.  There is lots of information on the www, just do a keyword
search (magnets +pain)

Here is an article that may be of interest:

                   A small trial raises hope, but it is not the last
word.
             Why should magnets ease pain? No one knows.

                      by LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN, M.D.