.....ALL MINNESOTANS WHO ARE  PD LIST MEMBERS  on the occasion of the
election of Jesse "The Body" Ventura as Governor of your fine politically
progressive state!

This conforms to my philosophy of voting:  always vote against the incumbent
and  always vote for the candidate with the least political experience -
little else matters.  A couple of years as the  mayor small town in MN is
plenty of experience to be governor - just watch!

Now, if you need a replacement for Hubert Horatio Humphrey, III as AG,
perhaps we can convince Newark, NJ native Joe Pesci  ["My Cousin Vinny,"
"Goodfellas," "Lethal Weapon 2,3,& 4"]  to move out there to set up shop
working for Jesse attacking all your
ice hut theft crime.  Could be a good movie or two out of it, also!
http://pesci.tierranet.com/joepesci/

And congratulations to you Kentuckians too.  We understand President Bubba
Jefferson Clinton himself is all set to attend your big race out there on
Saturday - the Breeders cup.*

*the later Congrats compliments of Jay Leno, last night.

B. Bruce Anderson (52, 4)
Schooley's Mtn., NJ
native and sometime MN visitor