Dear Bill H:  Hi guy!  I forgot to ask you, but when you inquired about my
Vinegar odor, you asked about my cats.   Now, I don't know the correlation
between my cats and my vinegar, but I'll take a stab. No, my cats don't smell
like vinegar.  They usually smell like me perfume, powder because they lay on
me.  Second, if you mean do they smell the vinegar, don't know.  I do know
that if I open a can of Tuna or Salmon they are right there climbing up my
legs.

OK, Bill tell me what you wanted from that Question? Or didn't want from the
Post.

I am thinking of starting my own business with the advent of the odor.

Thanks for listening Bill et al.
If you have other questions for me, feel free
We also solved part of the cooking/sleepwalking problem.  New Stove, cook top,
partial shut off when time limit reached, no pan, sensor.  I feel a little
better.
lolololol
/////TTFN
Gina