Sun, 1 Nov 1998 07:16:39 EST   William Heitman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>For a period of perhaps three years, I smelled a peculiar sulfurous type
odor.
>It seemed to be in me and in everything I secreted.  extruded, shed or
>excreted.  It seemed to get more pronounced when I noticed a worsening of
my
>PD (symptoms).  <<<<<

Hi William,

I don't know whether you use Sinemet? That can give black staines in clothes
f.e. when drooling in your sleep. These staines are caused by Sulfur in the
Sinemet.
Perhaps the (smell of) this sulfur gets in your nose and/or your secretion
products.

Periods of abnormal sweating can be a sign for going and/or being OFF.
It seems logical that by sweating more, also the odor of sulfur increases.

Remark/questions:
PWP are supposed to be able to smell odors less.
- Why do you and Gina (and others) then smell these odors so intense?
- Do you smell other odors good too?
- How strong are these odors for your environment? (Do they smell them even
stronger?)

Hans.