Gina Cass wrote:
> I am the that emits the vinegar odor.  It is
> coming through the pores.  It is especially worse when I excerise and sweat.
> I have asked why but no answer as to why.  Sometimes I will get a flower odor,
> very strong flower, like entire bouquet.

Gina, thanks for the hug- I need all of those I can get. The reason
for my previous question is that you have mentioned diabetes. Doctors
know that diabetic people often have acetone on their breath. Acetone
is a common solvent, once used a lot in lacquers and model airplane
glue. From its name you can tell it's a close chemical relative of
vinegar, whose odor component is acetic acid. Acetone has a distinct
odor, which nonetheless might possibly be confused with vinegar. Ask
your hubby, and if he thinks it's acetone, tell the Dr who is
treating your diabetes, perhaps he can help. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road