Marty Rose wrote:

> I  have developed in the past month or so the worst stiff neck I have
> ever had.  It has come on gradually,  but is definitely something I
> cannot deal with much longer.  I get shooting pains up the back of my
> head  when I turn my head a certain way and trying to lie down in bed
> is very pauinful.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do?
> Please - any suggestions are welcome!!!
>
> Marty

Marty:  I have a very stiff, tense and sore neck each morning when I get
up, but it only lasts until my meds take effect.  I got a new mattress
and tried a contoured pillow, did neck exercises, but none of those have
helped.  I will be interested to read the responses of others who might
have a solution.  Thanks for posting the question.

--
Julie Berchenbriter 50/9