Here's some info on contacting Maureen Salaman and Making Healthy Choices:

--To order products and books:

      call:   1-800-965-2345 or 219-291-8200

       mail:  "Making Healthy Choices"                    LeSEA Broadcasting                    61300 S Ironwood Rd                    South Bend, IN 46614

      or order online with a credit card

       Email: [log in to unmask] (questions about orders)

--To ask questions regarding health issues, etc.:

         email:  [log in to unmask]                                    (Questions submitted here will be answered
on our next                                   show.  We cannot guarantee a personal
response although                                   we do require your full postal address for