Speaking of political matters, I have though up this great ploitical
cartoon that I would like to see in all the newspapers of USA.
Picture if you will, a cartoon with 4 panels,
in the first panel is a picture of Socks the cat. Under the picture it
say "First Cat"
In the second panel is a pitcure of Buddy. Underneath it says "First
Dog". In the next one is a picture of Hilleary, under it it says "First
Lady", and in the  last panel is a picture of Bill coming out of the
church on sunday morning, holding hilleary's hand and clutching a bible
to his breast, and under this picture it says "FIRST HYPOCRITE".

Lanier Maddux 63/3/2           N4AG
Chattanooga (choo-choo town) Tenn.
Home of Lookout Mtn & Rock City