I didn't know that eldepryl could be causing the sleeplessness..
I remember at one time Bob was put on a sleeping pill but we don't need more
of those...i am thinking of trying the herbal one now...

dr. said twice a day for eldepryl....thought he meant morning and
evening..will call him monday..to tell him...thanx...

Coleen    :-)

Oregon Adoptee Rights Initiative Measure 58
Our Birth Certificate: Our Right
http://www.plumsite.com/oregon/
PO Box 353 Nehalem Oregon, 97131.
Make checks payable to "Open 98"
Support T.I.E.S. visit:
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=2903
What have YOU done for Oregon Lately????
Oregon Adoptee Rights Initiative Measure 58
Our Birth Certificate: Our Right
http://www.plumsite.com/oregon/
PO Box 353 Nehalem Oregon, 97131.
Make checks payable to "Open 98"
Missing Links adoption support group *So. Oregon*
[log in to unmask]  541-862-2226
http://www.barysoftware.com
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/f/r/e/fredmom.html
http://geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/9923/adoption.html