From: Marty Rose <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Stiff Neck
Date: Sunday, November 01, 1998 9:20 AM

I  have developed in the past month or so the worst stiff neck I have ever
had.  It has come on gradually,  but is definitely something I cannot deal
with much longer.  I get shooting pains up the back of my head  when I turn
my head a certain way and trying to lie down in bed is very pauinful.

Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do?
Please - any suggestions are welcome!!!

Marty