There is something that we use around our house that is absolutely
wonderful for aching shoulders and necks and just about any other part of
the body......we call it the "rice sock".  I take a "tube" sock and fill it
with regular rice and then tie a knot in the end.  Just throw it in your
micro wave oven for a few minutes (do it on "high" and it may take anywhere
from 2-4 minutes depending on your oven)...take it out and drape it over
the area that is sore.  The heat penetrates in and the weight of the rice
holds it in place.  The heat lasts around 15-30 minutes.  I throw one in at
the bottom of my bed in the wintertime to warm up my toes when I climb in
bed.

Enjoy!

Juelie McLean  CG/Dan 50/dx98