     Dear Wendy:
        Lillian and I contacted Bill Harrington, a PWP friend who has many
poems. He suggested we send, "The Morning After".           Bill has had a
real rough ride, but is doing much better at presant. He and Lil. are
thinking about trying to get their own book published,telling of their own
PD experiences, including Bills poems and Lil's paintings.They will need a
lot of help but are ever optomistic. Bill is 42/13 and Lil 63/14.
My computer skills are very limited but I will try to get this Poem on it's
way. Should you wish to contact Bill direct, his E Mail address is
<[log in to unmask]> .                 I am Hank Dyck husband and cg for
Lil.                                          Can't bring the two together
so will send them seperately and you can sort them out.  Hank.