Dear all,
I`m still alive :-)) and doing well, I`m lucky because my disease increase
very slow and also to know that it`s possible to get help from this surgery
WHEN my right foot is going to make too much "trouble" -. I`m still able to
walk but my neuro once told me, that it`s possible to help me with EBS.
Sugery no. 1 and 2 takes place at Aarhus University Hospital (Denmark) and
until now no. 1 have been helping about 24 pwp, and from august this year
and until now 5 pwp have got surgery no. 3- all succesfull. Next week two of
my best female-friends are going to have surgery no. 3.
Our politicain for health care in the count of Aarhus promised in the
TV-news to give more money to this surgery, because until now ONE surgeon
(Dr. Sunde Aarhus University Hospital) make this operation.
We are about 6000 to 7000 pwp in Denmark and about 500 of those can have
benefit from EBS, and I can tell you all that it`s a MIRACLE to meet the
same person before and AFTER the surgery. We all in our "younger" group in
Aarhus was almost crying when Lars - 39 years old - was able to leave his
wheelchair and was walking around to show us how much this surgery had done
to him.
Sonia N
Denmark

NEVER GIVE UP