I was in the Web the other night, looking for possible info about Parkinson's
Disease or Diabetes.  When all of a sudden I was in AOL of Canada.  Now my
other life, my other line of work, I sneak into Canada AOL looking for you.
So just after the line at the break between United States and Canada (look at
any map) somehow I take a wrong turn.  Now, my brother is a Canadian citizen.
On, the chance he might be listening, I boom out HELP, I TOOK A WRONG TURN
INTO CANADA.  No sounds, oh maybe your wayward moose looking for a Moosette,
but no humans.  Again, help took wrong turn this time, tuning my voice toward
London, where me brother lives.  I even put his customary eh? In there.  Still
no brother.  No voices (OK so the ones in my head, they don't count) but no
brother.

I was worried that since I already have AOL in the United States and pay here,
did I have to pay AOL of Canada?  Oh geese get me home.  I thought my trip
would be secret and not a soul would know that I had tripped over the border
and not to Taco Bell.  But to the restaurant that had Sled Dogs.  Well, I
finally made it home, parked my car (Porsche 911 Turbo).  (OK so I don't
drive, but I can drive any car I wish) I awoke the next morning and looked at
my mail and there were a few notes.  Notes about this xxxx place and sex
whatever but there was a note to me from AOL Canada.  Oh no they found me, I
was tied.  Tied to a lancet with a test strip from my finer.  Do you ever run
out of blood like this?

Oh, I did get a message from a member of AOL Canada telling me he couldn't
help me.  He was just a A. Canadian member of AOL, eh?

Sincerely,

Gina