In a message dated 1998/11/03  02:01:31, you write:

<<
 Hi members,

 Does anyone have information regarding chelation therapy relating to
 Parknson's?
 One of my doctors is recommending it, and another doctor is anti.  Is
 there anyone  out there who has received chelation therapy?  Or does
 anyone know where I can search for some info on chelation in relation to
 Parkinson's?

 irene c

hi irene

there has been considerable discussion here on the list
about this subject

if you have wwweb access you may do some digging
at the pd list archives at:
http://james.parkinsons.org.uk

janet

janet paterson - 51 now / 41 dx / 37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/