I have just been told by my neurosurgeon in Vancouver that the gov't=20
wouldn't fund the equpment needed to do the surgery here (on the west
coast of Canada. I'm hoping to be referred elsewhere. Do you have the
addresses of the placesand  surgeons doing the procedure?

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, judith richards wrote:

> Andy Blatz wrote:
> >I checked and found that all three stimulator implant procedures are app=
roved for use in Canada:  thalamic, pallidal and STN.<