For those who not only have the PD but other disorders as well,
diabetes or glacoma or whatever, which diagnosis came first? And
how did you feel when the second, etc. was added on?

I am finding it interesting that I can seemingly accept the diagnosis
last week of borderline diabetic so much easier than PD.  I was
told if you are over 40 + over weight + have diabetes in your family,
you are a prime canidate. Well, I have 2 out of 3, so here I am.
However, accepting that I have PD and all that goes with it has
been very hard.

I guess part of my problem is that no one in my family has ever had
a progressive or degenerating disorder over a long period of time.  I
still feel as if I should be as healthy as possible at 49, not sitting
here hurting and waiting for the next med time.

Marling McReynolds
http://www.humboldt.net/~marling
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/4895
http://members.tripod.com/~marling