In a message dated 11/1/98 3:51:43 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Gina Cass wrote:

 > Dear Janet, Ruth, et al.  I have the odor of Vinegar.  Very strong and
 > definitely Vinegar, so I shower more, use after bath powders, and perfumes.
 > But the vinegar always comes back.

 Gina, do you mean you smell like vinegar so others can notice, or
 are you the only one who smells vinegar? What about your cats?
 Joe
 --
 J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
 3527 Cody Road

Gina, Joe, et al.

I'm very glad that someone else has finally admitted to having an odor
associated with PD.

For a period of perhaps three years, I smelled a peculiar sulfurous type odor.
It seemed to be in me and in everything I secreted.  extruded, shed or
excreted.  It seemed to get more pronounced when I noticed a worsening of my
PD (symptoms).

For a variety of reasons, I never confirmed the smell with others, so it is
possible that it represented an olfactory hallucination.

Regards,
WHH 55/19

PS: perhaps this would provide an interesting area for some new Mo funded
researcher.