For me this was the one and two more thing, and it really made me mad.
 Since my birth family is in complete denial,"you don't have PD," it
makes it hard to get the support from them.  My husband, on the other
hand, thinks I am going to die and doesn't want to talk about it.  He,
also, he thinks I have lost any sense I ever had.  The people who took
my job away must be right.  It has been very very.

I'm new to the list,could someone the code at the bottom.

---Marling McReynolds <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> For those who not only have the PD but other disorders as well,
> diabetes or glaucoma or whatever, which diagnosis came first? And
> how did you feel when the second, etc. was added on?
>
> I am finding it interesting that I can seemingly accept the diagnosis
> last week of borderline diabetic so much easier than PD.  I was
> told if you are over 40 + over weight + have diabetes in your family,
> you are a prime candidate. Well, I have 2 out of 3, so here I am.
> However, accepting that I have PD and all that goes with it has
> been very hard.
>
> I guess part of my problem is that no one in my family has ever had
> a progressive or degenerating disorder over a long period of time.  I
> still feel as if I should be as healthy as possible at 49, not sitting
> here hurting and waiting for the next med time.
>

> Marling McReynolds
> http://www.humboldt.net/~marling
> http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/4895
> http://members.tripod.com/~marling

==
If you asked me what I came into this world to do,
I will tell you:
I CAME TO LIVE OUT LOUD.  emile zola