A letter from Dear Old Grandma - she has bought a bumper sticker for
her old Buick. She writes:

The other day I went to the local religious book store where I saw a
"Honk if you love Jesus" bumper sticker. I bought it and put it on the
back bumper of my car and I'm really glad I did. What an uplifting
experience followed! I was stopped at the traffic light of a busy
intersection.....just lost in thought about the Lord, and did not
notice that the light had changed. That bumper sticker really worked!
I found lots of people who love Jesus! Why, the man behind me started
to honk like crazy.

He must really love the Lord because pretty soon he leaned out his
window and yelled, "Jesus Christ!!!" just as loud as he could. Why, it
was like a football game with him shouting, "Go, Jesus Christ, Go!"
Everyone else started honking too, so I leaned out my window and waved
and smiled to all those loving people. There must have been a man from
Florida back there because I could hear him yelling something about a
"sunny beach" and I saw him waving a funny way with only his middle
finger stuck up in the air. I had recently asked my two grandsons what
that meant. They kind of squirmed, looked at each other, giggled and
told me that it was the Hawaiian good luck sign, so I leaned out the
window and gave him the good luck sign back.

A couple of people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that
they got out of their cars and were walking toward me. I bet they
wanted to pray with me, but just then I noticed that the light had
changed and I stepped on the gas.

It's a good thing I did, too, because I was the only car to get across
the intersection. I looked back at them standing there. I leaned out
the window, gave them a big smile, and held up the Hawaiian good
luck sign as I drove away. Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks!