I agree with you.  I read it and immediately forwarded a copy to my dad.
It's much better than the Parade article for anyone wanting a good
overview of PD, its treatments, and a personal account of the problems
we Parkies have to deal with.

Thanks to Gail Vass for posting the web-site address.

Keith Chancey 45/14 months
Memphis, TN