Dear Jeanette,

Please  continue to send me mail.  Although I cannot send long  responses
to you, I still feel very comforted by your many letters.  The mail helps
me to cope
.And congratulations on your advocacy with Senator Bond--keep up the
GREAT work, and keep him informed!!

Thank you!

IVAN
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses    32   deg. F