Ivan-- this is another confirmation that you have hbelped make us VISIBLE
with your advocacy! You are struggling with personal issues, CGs and the
like, but still in there slugging for all of us, and it IS appreciated.
Glad to hear you are working with APDA, and I do trust that will be a good
channel for finding the help you need.

Ivan wrote:
>My newly- elected Democratic State Representative, Bill Norbert, walked
>door-to-door before getting elected by a 2000 to 1100 margin. He visited
>my house twice as he campaigned.
>He unseated the Republican incumbent.  Rep.-elect Norbert's 900 vote
>margin was surprisingly decisive.
>  He wrote me a note, on October 30, requesting my vote on November 2.
>.His note says, in closing, "Let's chat about Parkinson's policy soon."
SNIPPED

        for YOU from Camilla

                               \\|//
        |                                    (o o)
        When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot,
                                  Hang on, and swing!
                                              oooO    (   )
                                                   \_)