hi all:

Many thanks for all the excellent information, insights and humor. I really
enjoy this list and hope all the latest info on scientific work will produce
solid results to benefit us all.

I recently went to visit my neuro for yearly check up and told him that I
have been having this feeling going in my head:  if you can imagine a big
worm crawling inside my head, generally starting 2 inches behind my left ear
and staying there for 5 min or so and then quiet, then starting further up
and slowly fading then starting again going to the right ending up near the
bottom of my right ear.  I say worm because it feels like an undulation
rather than a pulsation, more scratchy.
This has been going on for the last year or so, and used to happen once a
month perhaps, then more like once a week, and now more often, perhaps even
2 times a day once or twice a week.  I also noticed that it starts on the
left side or (now) top/back of head and moves to the right, never the other
way around.. Putting my finger on it does nothing - it does not itch, or
pulsate. It just crawls just inside the bone, it does not feel deep. Happens
any time of day.

The neuro said it probably was head muscle spasms.  I have been thinking
about that but I am not convinced at all -  thus this request for info.
I've had  tremors, left then right for the past 8 yrs, increasing slowly ,
tend to worsen immediately and mild dyskenisia if under pressure or cold
temp.. Dayly meds: 1 5 mg eldepryl 8 yrs, 2 artane 1 year.