Ivan, Hang in there, I know it's easy to say that when you are not the one
hanging by your thumbs, but you haven't given up yet, so don't start now.  We
have just begun to fight.  I hear wonderful news from the Alliance, and we may
only now, begin to really make progress with money and research.  I think,
they will coming out with policies that will enable us to all be a part of
this fight, no matter where we are or how bad we feel.  I'm waiting for some
more info. from them, but I can assure you I'm excited to be a part of this
movement.  It's the beginning of a new era.
Love,
Gerry and Brig