Dear Kathrynne,
Thanks for your reply.  You will be pleased to know that a dietician is
involved in our research.  The 'team' that I described is only the tip of
the iceberg.  We are developing pathways of care for patients with PD,
from the time of being newly diagnosed to palliation if necessary.  We are
trying to provide people with PD what they need at the time they need it,
we are providing access to many different therapists and we are also there
for support and info to all that want it.  Any information, and advice that
you have would be very helpful.
Annette