The questions (and my own response) I always ask after reading an article re:
Parkinson's are:

1.  Did I learn something new re: Parkinson's Disease?
(No)

2.  Did the article describe the course of the disease for most of the
Parkinson's patients  I know?
(No)

3.  Will the general public now have a better understanding of the problems
that we encounter with Parkinson's disease?
(No)

4.  Will my family better understand the problems that I encounter with
Parkinson's Disease?
(No)

5.  Will allied medical professionals have a better understanding of the
problems that my family and I encounter with Parkinson's disease?
(No)

6.  Will the general public have a better understanding of the problems of
living with chronic illness?
(No)

7.  Would this article have been helpful to me to read at the time of my
diagnosis, just before my diagnosis or would my family have benefited from
this article at that time?
(Probably not)

Rita Weeks 54/9