today my husband took his eldepryl at noon and he found out he couldn't take
his everyday nap...so...tomorrow he is going to take his eldepryl right
after he gets up from his nap...around 2:30-3PM.

do you think that will mess up his nite's sleep?

today..he didn't get his nap so he is tired and he should sleep good
tonite..hopefully :)

Coleen    :-)

Oregon Adoptee Rights Initiative Measure 58
Our Birth Certificate: Our Right
http://www.plumsite.com/oregon/
PO Box 353 Nehalem Oregon, 97131.
Make checks payable to "Open 98"
Support T.I.E.S. visit:
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=2903
What have YOU done for Oregon Lately????
Oregon Adoptee Rights Initiative Measure 58
Our Birth Certificate: Our Right
http://www.plumsite.com/oregon/
PO Box 353 Nehalem Oregon, 97131.
Make checks payable to "Open 98"
Missing Links adoption support group *So. Oregon*
[log in to unmask]  541-862-2226
http://www.barysoftware.com
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/f/r/e/fredmom.html
http://geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/9923/adoption.html