In a message dated 10/30/98 5:01:17 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 To get word on the application process (it's not terribly onerous) scientists
 should
 e-mail, call (212-923-4792) or fax (212-923-4778) me immediately.  I also
 welcome calls or e-mails for information from non-scientists and will see
that
 they are all  answered promptly.

 Thanks for your help, guys!  Let's get the money (YOUR money, in many cases)
 to the labs where it belongs and get on with beating this damned disease.

 Robin Elliott, Executive Director, Parkinson's Disease Foundation

So, You folks are up and running.  Bravo!   Keep up the good work

Regards,
WHH 55/19