Ivan, you posted:
>>> Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]> 11/05/98
10:22pm >>>
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses   32    deg. F
Friends,
The APDA has replied -- it has no caregiver funds.
I have been adding on what little pocket cash I can manage-
to pay folks here  up to $8.00-- but lost another to resignation
today. Am down to just one 4-hour block visit Saturday
morning, nothing else between now and Monday.
                                 *  *  *
Ivan:
     Please keep posting on this issue and your efforts...I am
interested in your situation and the issue of 'caregiver
resources' for single PWP in general.
    Good luck.
Stephan 54/8