jeserday at are support meeting we had CARSON REID CENTER OF EXCELLENCE HE
said in 5 years we should a cause of PD . as now rural area, well
water,pesticides and genes are bad in one ITALIAN THEY FOUND 85% (family)
that has the same genes their was lot more but that is some of the stuff he
brought up. and we are all diff. and med's will act diff. we us
all.remember he said cause.

                                        flash @wcoil.com
                                         74/30  LIMA,OH

                                         I.Y.Q.   DON  &  VIVIAN