it seems lot are getting laugh out of genes.  if you all remmber lot asked
if any one else had PD in their family. some one on the list asked me if i
knew a MR. RUBENS WHO WAS IN D.C, he gave $5000.000 for resherch on them
same thing. a DR. POLUSTIO SPELLED WRONG. but one of leading nero at O.S.O
says there could be a conection on genes. and the fellow at our meeting is
well known about his work in PD. CAMMILLA can maybe give you more info.
than me. as we both get the same news letter. lot of cramps is do to poor
ciralation not all PD. from my toes to my knees it feels as if i am walking
on pins and needels. 7(years) saw 3 nero all said i got poor ciralation.
the man at our meeting is head of NATIONAL PARKINSON OF EXCELLENCE AT O.SU.
 i am not got smarts to give him a fight over it.  so lets see some of you
can find out. as i do not surf. only on family net. we got DR,NERUS ON LIST
LET HEAR FROM THEM. BE FOR WE LAUGH. my grandfather had  what they used to
call PALLSE.  today well 11/2 hr go i
fell of my trackter. it kept on going i fell out into highway. boy did i
ever shook them up. so now hear i sit. VIVIAN laid law down no more work
for a spell lolo i fought this dogone sickens for 30 years am not about to
quit now. these couch doc say do what makes you happy. sit no. will go my
way. lolo i had better quit as i am starting to shake badly

                                        I.Y.Q.  DON &  VIVIAN