You are absolutely right about Taurus sun sign people being "bull headed".
I know because my dad 5/25, my bro 5/13 and my sis 5/15 all must do it
"their way".  I sometimes have tried reverse psychology on them....ask the
opposite of what I want.  Sometimes that works.....sooo, Don....please get
on the tractor.  Vivian....you must think about the rope around the tree
and attaching it to the tractor or maybe a cool crash helmet for Don and
one of those padded suits like race drivers wear. lolo

IYQ Don...be careful...we need you on the list and that requires that you
be in one piece.
Jeanette