Bill,

I am not a PWP -- my mother Joyce has been diagnosed with Parkinson's Plus.
However, I loved your steps.

I am not a religious person and am always amazed when I run across things
like your step 12:

Last, but most importantly, Whatever your religion or belief, get in
> touch with your God.
> He will give you the strength and courage you need .

What my mother is going through has not only made it impossible for me to
believe in a God -- it makes even my unanswered wishes for her good health
seem vacant and frivilous. But I admire all of you on the list who do
believe and realize that it must be an enormous comfort and benefit. I just
don't know how you get there from here.

Debbie White