European Parkinson Action Network: update!!

EUROPAN is (dd. 10 november 1998) supported by:

Parkinson Universal                      160

(Spanish listservice)
Parkliste                                           80

(French listservice)
PDUK                                               20
(English listservice)
Nederpark                                        13 (and going up)
(Dutch listservice)
PARKINSN                                   1609
(Canadian worldwide listservice)
Zeeland en W-Brabant                     50
(Dutch supportgroup)
Fed. des Groupem. de P'iens     2000

(French Association)
Danyups                                        1000
(Denmarks Young Onsets)
Northwest Parkinson's Found.        400
AIP and FGMP                            10000

(Italian Association and Fund)
                                                 ======== +
Grand Total:                                 15,332

EUROPAN is still looking for powerpoints in the following countries:
Austria              (Bernard Shaw........are you willing and able?)
Switzerland       (?????)
Italy

We will keep you informed on the developments!
Our next action is: sending letters by email to all Eurodeputees from the
following countries in just as much languages:
Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Denmark,
Italy.

The powerpoints of EUROPAN:

Ana Mari del Arco (Spain)
Benedicte Boutet (France)