Ivan, try to keep calm and not burn yourself out this way.  I know you are
panicking and worried.  You are probably not taking your meds on time, causing
your state of mind to be affected.  You are a smart person, keep yourself
under control before you get Baker acted!
I am 100% serious.  You MUST find out what your legal rights are, and act
accordingly.  Maybe you would be better off for a short time to be in a
nursing home, to get you back on track and to be able to relax?  You have
obviously had a lot of problems due to homophobia of many people.  This does
NOT mean that everyone feels this way.  Try to rebuild relations with your
family, maybe they are uncomfortable with your being gay, but they must
realize that your current problems have nothing to do with that.  I don't know
your brothers, or father, but I would hope they have the human decency to get
past their feelings and give you some help, to the best of their ability.  If
the greater part of 1600 folks who are not related, want to help you, your
flesh and blood relatives should be compelled to do their part.  Have you
tried to find caregivers who can work a partial shift?  Maybe a night worker
who can work 3 or 4 hours on the way to or from another job?  Can you get them
paid for 8 hours and let them work less?  Have you contacted local Synagogues
and asked for volunteers to just help you for a few hours a week?  It is
obvious, you are trying very hard to do whatever you can to help yourself, and
many of us on the list are trying to come up with solutions.  If you were
willing to move near your father, or a brother, would they be willing and able
to help you?  You might be able to rent your house out to tenants, and return
later.  You'll get through this, and be stronger for it, don't lose hope now.
Ken B