I have used CoQ10 for over 10 years.  A doctor recommended it and after
reading a book on it, I felt it would be good for many reasons.  It is
supposed to be a potent antioxidant and I take that along with 1000iu of
vitamin E, alpha-lipoic acid and grape seed extract in an attempt to zap
those free radicals.  Who knows if they really do anything, but I don't
have any deleterious side effects from them that I'm aware of.

I briefly tried NADH and it didn't seem to do anything, but it was a
long time ago and to be honest, I've forgotten.

nina