------=_NextPart_000_01AC_01BE0F11.A997A160

Hi List family,
     I went to the doc. for stuffy ears, and she gave me Beconase. I =
asked if it is ok for PWP and she said yes. I have been on it for three =
days now and am having trouble walking and a tremor in my arm. I do have =
trouble when I have PMS but I am not there now so is this drug causing =
this? I have also started parlodel so that I can cut back on my Sinemet =
drug 25/100 which I take three time a day. I must say that I have cut =
back to two a day. This might be my problem, I don't know. What do you =
all think?  Thank you Janice p.s. Ever since I have been on the Sinemet  =
I have had a dry patch of skin at the corner of my mouth, it will not go =
away. and I do put face cream on it.  Janice

------=_NextPart_000_01AC_01BE0F11.A997A160

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hi List family,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I went to =
the doc. for=20
stuffy ears, and she gave me Beconase. I asked if it is ok for PWP and =
she said=20
yes. I have been on it for three days now and am having trouble walking =
and a=20
tremor in my arm. I do have trouble when I have PMS but I am not there =
now so is=20
this drug causing this? I have also started parlodel so that I can cut =
back on=20
my Sinemet drug 25/100 which I take three time a day. I must say that I =
have cut=20
back to two a day. This might be my problem, I don't know. What do you =
all=20
think?&nbsp; Thank you Janice p.s. Ever since I have been on the =
Sinemet&nbsp; I=20
have had a dry patch of skin at the corner of my mouth, it will not go =
away. and=20
I do put face cream on it.&nbsp; Janice</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01AC_01BE0F11.A997A160--