------=_NextPart_000_0084_01BE0B13.5A234E60

Regarding that (in)famous cookie recipe:

The REAL story is that it's part of a genuine urban myth!  The exact =
same story about over-paying for a recipe was circulated on FAX machines =
a few years ago.  Back then, the recipe ostensibly came from Mrs. =
Field's!

Before I knew that, I, too, was intrigued.  Since I love oatmeal and =
chocolate chips I dutifully ground the oatmeal, followed the recipe to =
the letter, and made a batch.
Result?  The cookies were heavy and dry as dust.  Forewarned is =
forearmed!

------=_NextPart_000_0084_01BE0B13.5A234E60

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Regarding that (in)famous cookie recipe:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The REAL story is that it's part of a genuine urban myth!&nbsp; The =
exact=20
same story about over-paying for a recipe was circulated on FAX machines =
a few=20
years ago.&nbsp; Back then, the recipe ostensibly came from Mrs.=20
Field's!<BR>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Before I knew that, I, too, was intrigued.&nbsp; Since I love =
oatmeal and=20
chocolate chips I dutifully ground the oatmeal, followed the recipe to =
the=20
letter, and made a batch.<BR>Result?&nbsp; The cookies were heavy and =
dry as=20
dust.&nbsp; Forewarned is forearmed!<BR>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0084_01BE0B13.5A234E60--