told  mom(VIVIAN) about going out to eat  she said don't you remember you
stared a carry in picnic  for our support group. last one of the year is
next month. you use your last name to bring some thing. we have from 20 60
put it in the paper any one with PARKINSON is in vi ted tell as what to
bring. we have some kind of inter taint music so on  no kind of meeting
just a party.  where we hold our meetings there is no charge nice kitchen
and all. fa rested we had any one is 80 MI. 60 the most.

                                     I.Y.Q.    DON AND  VIVIAN
                                     LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                      BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                       THE FAMLIY