I saw my neurologist a week and a half ago. I requested that I try Tasmar
and he agreed. My total "ON" time during the day was about six hours with
noticeable dyskinesia during about two of those hours. My meds at that time
were Sinemet 25/250 1 tab qid, Sinemet CR 50/200 2 tabs qid, and Mirapex 1mg
1-1/2 tab tid.

I started out the Tasmar with one 100mg tab tid.  I was so dyskinetic I
could have been on Soul Train. I cut back on my Sinemet CR by 1/2 tab qid.
Dyskinesia disappeared and total "on" time increased to about 10 hours, but
there was a sudden change from "on" to "off". So I increased the Tasmar to
one 200mg tab tid. Dyskinesia came back but daytime "off" periods were
almost eliminated.

Today I waited to take my second dose of the day until the first wore off.
Following is a record of events:

0830 Took 1st dose
0900 Began coming "on".
0930 completely "on".
     NOTE: this was probably the Sinemet 25/250.
1130 Dyskinesia begins.
     NOTE: probably the Sinemet CR 50/200.
1530 Dyskinesia disappears.
1630 Wearing off begins (relatively slow> I can still type this message).

I am going to reduce the Sinemet CR to 1 tab qid and then adjust the timing
of the doses. If I can get it right, it looks like my "off" times will be
significantly reduced by the use of Tasmar. (And yes, I am aware of the
studies that indicate Tasmar may have an adverse effect farther down the
road.)

Bruce
57/10
Sinemet, Mirapex & Tasmar