Hello friends,
This month I have found one more problem with the medi-cal
(medicaid in California) program.  They only allow you  up to 6
prescription meds per month. Now, if you are taking Sinemet CR +
Requip (or any other such) + Prozac (etc) + HRT + Glucophage (or
other diabetic), and get sick -- good luck.  If you only need one
script, you might make it. However, I was also taking a diuretic and
potassium (both also dr. scripts).  Then, I developed an infection
and was told that although normally medical would pay for my
antibotics, they could not this month because I already was over
my 6 scripts for the month.  I had already paid nearly $70 for non-
covered meds besides.  What to do? I took my food money and
bought pills. What a life.
Now, I am on the mend. The infection is gone, my water weight is
dropping, my diabetes is under control, and so is my pd for the
most part. Wow, I may be able to finally get up and do more than
just go to the bathroom.
Maybe?
what is next?

Marling McReynolds